They are designed to lower the temperature of water used to make dough, so that the dough is maintained at a constant temperature (+18/+3°C), thereby facilitating the adoption of automatic bread making equipment. ALASKA produces models catering for all needs from 100 to 1000 litre capacity.
Watch the video
- Esterior in galvanized plastic-coated sheet (stainless steel is available on request)
- Inner tank and evaporator in stainless steel.
- Overflow discharge diameter 1
- Automatic filling
- Level indicator
- Water mixing with recirculating pump
- Electronic thermostat
- Autoclave pump on request
- Working by gas R404A