Fermentation/conservation counters for raw bread dough, available in the 2, 3 or 4 doors versions. By controlling the temperature, the dough fermentation process can be slowed down to have it ready to be used at the desired time, even up to 72 hours after its preparation.
Controlled fermentation advantages
Controlled fermentation cycle
Thanks to its temperature management, the Controlled Fermentation cycle allows with its 3(+1) phases to delay and control the dough fermentation process, to have it fermented and ready for use at the desired time.
The dough is cooled at low temperature, fermentation is blocked
Temperature remains low, fermentation is still suspended
The temperature slowly reaches the desired value, fermentation is resumed and completed
Optional step to block the fermentation process once again by reducing the temperature, useful to keep the dough ready for use at a later time
7” touch screen control panel for Industry 4.0
New 7” capacitive and high-resolution touch screen control panel, with intuitive programming and placed on the door for ease of access.
Equipped with Alaska Software BIGA4 with: con:
- Set and current values always displayed
- Manual mode for Cooling, Slowdown, Fermentation and Fermentation block
- Automatic mode with complete Controlled Fermentation cycles, customisable in each phase
- Programmable start and finish cycle times
- Tabular HACCP log with temperature and humidity history, downloadable on USB
- Wifi for interconnection with Turri Group Web Platform
4 plastic boxes 60x40x27h cm
6 plastic boxes 60x40x27h cm
8 plastic boxes 60x40x27h cm
|Model||External width L [cm]||External depth P [cm]||External height H [cm]||Doors [n]||Total plastic boxes cm 60x40x27h capacity (*)||Product quantity [kg]||Maximum absorbed power [kW]||Voltage [Volt/F/Hz]|
(*) With standard equipment of pairs of guides and plastic coated grids (1 for each door), plastic boxes not included
- Temperature adjustable from -2°C to +40°C
- Interno ed esterno interamente in acciaio inox AISI 304
- Insulation of 50 mm in polyurethane foam
- Evaporator treated with anti-corrosion paint
- Automatic defrosting with heating element
- Automatic hot gas condensation evaporation
- Tropicalized refrigeration unit (max +38°C)
- Electronic control with 7" touch screen display
- Stainless steel feet adjustable in height (130-200 mm)
- N.1 pairs of guides with n.1 plastic-coated grids for each door included
Our proofers are at your disposal!
You can come to our headquarter and try your recipes working with a laboratory 4.0!
Fill out the form, you will be contacted in no time!