Compact Climabiga Chamber for 2 trolleys for 60x40 plastic boxes
Extremely compact fermentation/conservation chamber for raw bread dough, able to store n.2 trolleys for plastic boxes 60x40x27h cm and manage up to 200 kg of product. By controlling the temperature, the dough fermentation process can be slowed down to have it ready to be used at the desired time, even up to 72 hours after its preparation.
Controlled fermentation advantages
Controlled fermentation cycle
Thanks to its temperature management, the Controlled Fermentation cycle allows with its 3(+1) phases to delay and control the dough fermentation process, to have it fermented and ready for use at the desired time.
The dough is cooled at low temperature, fermentation is blocked
Temperature remains low, fermentation is still suspended
The temperature slowly reaches the desired value, fermentation is resumed and completed
Optional step to block the fermentation process once again by reducing the temperature, useful to keep the dough ready for use at a later time
7” touch screen control panel for Industry 4.0
New 7” capacitive and high-resolution touch screen control panel, with intuitive programming and placed on the door for ease of access.
Equipped with Alaska Software BIGA4 with: con:
- Set and current values always displayed
- Manual mode for Cooling, Slowdown, Fermentation and Fermentation block
- Automatic mode with complete Controlled Fermentation cycles, customisable in each phase
- Programmable start and finish cycle times
- Tabular HACCP log with temperature and humidity history, downloadable on USB
- Wifi for interconnection with Turri Group Web Platform
|Model||Capacity of trolleys for plastic boxes cm 40x60x27h [n]||Product quantity [kg]||External width L [cm]||External depth P [cm]||External height H [cm]||Internal width Li [cm]||Internal depth Pi [cm]||Internal heigth Hi [cm]||Doorway L1xH1 [cm]||Maximum absorbed power [kW]||Voltage [Volt/F/Hz]|
- Temperature adjustable from -2°C to +40°C
- White zinc-prepainted interior finish
- White zinc-prepainted exterior finish
- Panel insulation thickness: 70 mm
- Floor insulation thickness: 20 mm
- AISI 304 stainless steel floor and threshold
- Automatic defrosting with heating element
- Electronic control with 7" touch screen graphic display installed on the door
- Alaska BIGA4 Software
Our proofers are at your disposal!
You can come to our headquarter and try your recipes working with a laboratory 4.0!
Fill out the form, you will be contacted in no time!